Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Megeve

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
How's it doing out there? Has anybody been recently or out there now?

I'm off (with 17 mates) for a long weekend in 10 days time and I'm hoping all is ok.

Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
See here:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=24484

Since then, the snow receded a bit, but it looks to have been snowing nicely in the last 24hrs with more to follow.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Snow will be fine and there is more forecast. Try and get to the Cinq Rues Jazz Club. You can always go to Chamonix and do the Vallee Blanche if you feel ambitious but take a guide. Megeve is a very special resort.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Does anyone have the latest conditions/forecast?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Blindside,

http://www.megeve.com/uk/hiver/default.aspx

If you click on 'weather' followed by '5 day forecast', you'll get the Chamonix meteo forecast, which is good as you can get.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Any updates on current conditions in Megeve? I gather it was warm over the weekend. Does anybody have first hand info?

Cheers
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just back from a week in Megève with laundrette #1.

Sunday was warm and sunny. The Mt d'Arbois plateau was pretty bare and the Princesse shut below the mid-station. Spring conditions above that level - plenty of good skiing to be had.

About 9" of snow on Monday, after which everything was open. Gradually melted back at the low altitudes through the week, but above about 1500m it remained below freezing and conditions on and off piste were fantastic, especially on Côte 2000, Mt Joly and the St Nicholas sector. Light snow fell Thursday/Friday night and throughout the day on Friday, which freshened things nicely on the final day.

Almost nobody on the slopes, even at the usual bottlenecks. Apparently lots of people had cancelled. They were crazy: yes there's been better seasons, but in effect the higher than usual snow line turned a fantastic large resort into a fantastic medium-sized resort.

I've posted a couple of piccies on the snowMedia zone (looking up and down a great tree-lined run that's never pisted on the way to St Nicholas):

latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy