Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

K2 Comanche 4Com

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, just bought these skis and I'm very pleased with them. I'm just a beginner but feel confortable with these. They seem to want more speed that "rentals" Salomon's X Wings I tried before. I was told they were a good ski to progress...

What is your experience with these skis? Or K2 for the matters, I did not know them before....

Thanks
Pedro
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
no one has tried one of these? I see that you only got top of the range skis and boots... Well I guess ur all axpert skiers, then...

Pedro
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
newbiecrg, I like K2 ski's and am trying to justify £480 for a set of recon's what with the poor conditions this year I am finding it hard.

You will met some ski snobs on here. But no worst then any other geeky forum, once you get guys and toys together you will never get an agreement.

If your happy with them thats what matters. Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy