Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Rental at Chamonix

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We'll be flying from USA to Chamonix in two weeks. Considering renting skis since it would allow us to check out the conditions and rent what's appropriate for the snow and weather. Can not find websites that tell you what brand, model and size are available. The usual website has prices for beginner, intermediate and expert equipment but no detail on brands and models. We might prefer to rent but we want to know what we're getting. Otherwise we'll pay extra and ship over our own equipment. Anyone know of a web site that gives detailed rental information for Chamonix?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Steve Turner, Might be worth sending a PM to SMALLZOOKEEPER who has a shop in Chamonix. You should be able to sort something out with him directly.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My girlfriend rented from snow-rental.com and got a set of new B2's + boots for 2 days for 36Euro. A really good deal. I think the shop was called Pro Ski. If you know what you want mail them and see if they have what you want. Best bet is bring your boots and rent skis.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Steve Turner, P.M.me, i'll get you hooked up with the test pool and get you the normal SNOWHEADS discount. We'll keep you in touch with snow conditions and appropriate ski choice. As a snowhead, we'll give a once over on your boots, and a free repair and service for your shoes. EErr, what's that smell, SPAM? NehNeh
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy