Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TLC parking - Heathrow

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone used them, a bit cheaper than competitors, 3 miles off airport.

http://www.tlcparkingheathrow.com
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not used them.

I usually find the crowd at 1 Bath Road competively priced - Q Park or something in their current incarnation. It is also handy for the direction I am coming from via Hampton Hill.

Do not use Purple Parking in the back streets of Southall - terrible transfers.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Latchigo, I was just about to recommend Purple Parking! We paid £48.98 for 3 weeks parking with them using the discount code TIPO. I thought it was very good value. The transfers were fine too - didn't have to wait too long at Heathrow for the pick-up. However, the downside was the amount of traffic in Southall so it took us a while to get clear of that. It was a Saturday afternoon so that probably didn't help.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
traffic shouldn't be a problem, outbound flight 06:15, return 21:05, that's been factored in !
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
geetee, £48.98 for 3 weeks ? That is cheap. What is TIPO ?

For that money I would use them - but I have missed a flight before using Purple Parking.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Latchigo, TIPO is the discount code I entered when I booked online. It seems to work for Heathrow but not Gatwick. We usually take a taxi to the airport - a guy that we know - and he charges us about £70 return or so but we thought for £49 we'd try the car park instead.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
geetee, Yes. I tried it on the website and got staggeringly low prices. A week was only £26.

I note the website says Purple Parking are now allowed back in to Terminal Three. I wonder what that was all about ?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Latchigo, geetee, wow...that would have been good - but is it actually fraud if you're not specifically issued with the code? I just booked with Q-Parks a few days ago for the week (9 days) and that was £58, about the same as Purple, but a lot closer.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
GrahamN, I cannot see how it could be fraud. Surely if the company offer you a low price that is their problem ?You have not told any porkies, just typed four characters into a box.

If you try without the code Purple Parking is nothing like as cheap.

I think Q Park price you paid is pretty good though - unless you could wangle the discount. At least I have absolute confidence in the Bath Road operators.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Latchigo wrote:

I note the website says Purple Parking are now allowed back in to Terminal Three. I wonder what that was all about ?

It was something to do with BAA but I don't know exactly what.

GrahamN, I don't think it is fraud. There are plenty of websites geared up to issuing voucher and discount codes. I got this code from a friend but I also spotted it on Hot UK Deals Surely if it was fraud then these websites would be shut down.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Heathrow is a pain, full stop, so Purple aren't much more hassle. Ok, its a bit of a way...but they were functional and appeared on time and were very secure, when I was there recently altho' I wasn't at peak hours. And any parking and the car beats public transport, hands down, I'm afarid.
I have a discounted rail pass and the Express and the tube plus BR is just a pile of poo...and expensive.... if you live within 2 hrs of the airport.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
JT wrote:
Heathrow is a pain, full stop,

Not for me, it ain't. Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy