Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help required private ski lessons in Morzine next week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are are group of seven friends staying in Morzine Mon 26/02 to Friday 02/03. 3 of the group are non skiers. We will get to resort about midday and the 3 non skiers have been trying to book private lessons on the Tues, Wed and Thurs with no success. Arrival times seem to rule out ski school. Up to now they have tries ESF and BASS Morzine. Can anyone suggest another school which may be an option or likely to have availablity.

If they have no success how feasible is it to try Les Gets or Avoriaz in relation to access for a non skier to either resort. I presume the snow may also be better over ther.

I know they have proabably left it a bit late, but I am trying to make their stay one of maximum enjoyment and without lessons they will not get the most out of it.

Can anyone assist?????
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi mfamily2, if all else fails and you can't get booked in at Morzine you could catch the free bus to St Jean D'Aulps (La Grande Terche), only about 10 minutes away, and visit the ESF ski school there. The benefit is it is a much quieter resort and I was able to just turn up a couple of weeks ago and take my pick of lessons - private lessons were brilliant! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mfamily2, not sure how far it is to Avoriaz (never skied in Morzine / Avoriaz) but if you're stuck I can recommend Annie Donovan of this outfit http://www.avoriazalpineskischool.com/instructors.html
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Avoriaz not far, easy to reach by bus and cable car or you can ski over. I was there 2 weeks ago and snow loads better in avoriaz.
ski holidays
 brian
brian
mfamily2, Avoriaz is no problem: take the free bus to Prodains, up in the cable car, ESF office and meeting point is at the top.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Les Gets shares its ski area with Morzine, you could try there too.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
mfamily2, see here for options in les Gets http://www.lesgets.com/en/skigliss/index.html#677
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
360 international - I could not recomend more highly..
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The Edge or The Snow Institute
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
It's an extremely busy week - French school hols - find something FAST.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Many thanks for help, my friend has had some success with one of his enquiries, will update with the quality and who post trip.

Cheers
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Friends eventually got sorted with private lessons from E2SA and an english instructor. They all came on well so no complaints there. Cheers Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy