Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow in BC, WA, N. ID, & MT

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've skiied frozen evil for two weeks with doses of dust on crust and as I leave for hills in Italy with snow measuring in cm to what I've had in inches, it begins to dump and as I type this I'm seeing an 1'' not cm per hour snow storm hit. I look forward to a new experience and differnet culture and ski terrain but i regret leaving a epic week of powder storms set to track into the region. those in the area enjoy wink
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't you worry about it! Where are you going?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
paulmck, Going to, i am in Italy and will be in Val Gardena on Sat 24/2, unfortunately my skiboots remained in the USA with all my other half's luggage. They arrived today but are now tied up in customs and trying to get authorization for search so they can send them to us in Florence. Only real saving grace, is that even though my ski hill Silver Mtn is getting pounded with snow over 12" since I left, they have two lifts broke down and they are the two most important lifts on the Mtn. Saw a ski report from one of the locals and they are very upset about the situation.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
pinhead, You are holidaying in Florence. That has to be a close second to skiing. You will have have to put up with the style, panache, and laid back attitude that is so wonderful in Italy. Cant promise on the snow but have a great time in italy.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy