Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Log On To Snowheads Help

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I hope someone could help me as I think my problem must be at my end rather than with the snowheads site.

Ever since the attack from the Turks I have had problems logging onto the site.

I have cleared History, Passwords, Auto Complete, Cookies, Temp Files, Bookmarks and cleared home pages etc. However when I have done all this I can log onto the site by searching for Snowheads and entering in manually my Username and Password. I then resave all my details along with other sites loggings. When I shutdown and reboot or just come out of the site although it as saved my username and password it will not let me log into the site and I can only view as a guest.

I am using Firefox. Anyone any suggestions
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Double post. B.T.W all other sites I use do not create the same problems.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Super Eagle, strangely enough, I had the problem about the time of the TUrks attack, although I didn't know what caused it as I was away skiing. It stopped, but has reappeared in the last couple of days, which I blamed on doing the monthly Windows update.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Super Eagle, I get erratic log-ons on the PC some times yay sometimes not and that's with either Firefox or IE7 . . . but on the Mac no probs at all.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Helen Beaumont, Masque, I'm only getting log on Problems with the snowheads site. Other sites that I use all save my log on details and automatically log me straight in on my next visit.

The snowheads site comes up with my username and password as I type the details in but still to no avail.

I didn't know whether there was another setting I may need to clear or a box which would need ticking or clearing.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy