Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier last week...our instructor's a winner!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Verbier for the last week:
Last weekend hard and polished on piste, forgetabboutit off piste.
Briefly met a friend who told us to expect some good times skiing with Guilia from Powder Extreme.
Monday...dumping but bad visibility. true to his prediction she took us (me, wife, son 15, daughter 13) to some off the beaten track spots. We skied some stuff we would never normally ski.
Tuesday...still dumping...Bruscon was almost a private mountain for us in the morning. Loads of fresh lines in boot-knee deep pow. My goodness...she can ski!! Sadly my wife twisted her knee quite badly so I took her home and then returned. The kids told me she had really turned it up several levels once we old farts were gone. Some hard to find tree-lines and gullys at a fast pace.
She took us back to them at my somewhat slower pace (I'm 46 and fit...but not as fit as they are).
We met a film crew shooting some riders, the film crew all stopped to say "Hi" to Guilia..."who is she?" asked the Pro-Rider...."Oh, that's Guilia, she is the best skier in Verbier" said the film guy.
Well she might be/might not be the Best...but she is flippin good!:

http://www.xtremeverbier.com/en/video/index.php

then select her video from winning last year's O'Neill Extreme.

Wedesday(still snowing)-Thursday good conditions but somewhat hampered by wife's bad knee and my cousins joining us with their incredibly timid teenage daughter....Thank God my daughter is nothing like that!

Friday a day trip to Flaine to ski with some friends...very very crowded and ultra hard-packed. It had rained there a lot on wednesday.

Weekend in Verbier getting warm....Tortin etc still in great shape though. Pistes 100% coverage. More needed off piste but if you time it right there are some excellent spring-snow spots to be found.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rungsp, Sounds like you had a great time. Just one thing, Powder Extreme don't have instructors, coach is the word wink.

Sorry to hear about your wife's knee, hope it mends quickly.

Sounds like you've left enough for me this weekend.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Steve Sparks, is (as usual) right!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hot too Wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rungsp, You sound like you had some good snow - and a good time!!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
parlor,
Quote:

hot too

Assuming that applies to Guilia and not to me I would have to agree with you!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Steve Sparks, nice try ....however it is obvious that Parlor was referring to me!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy