Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wengen

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am off to Wengen on 17 March with a few mates - any bars etc I should visit snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I know only one thing about Wengen. Alpenrose or summat.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

17 March with a few mates

Smokin Joe, Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
OK, brief bar guide...

Sinas Pub. Well it's almost like a normal pub - they often have live music and/or a DJ. Bar food (basket meals!!), cheapish.
Crystal Bar. This was rebranded recently - it used to be called Chillis and that's what everyone still calls it. Bigish place (by Wengen standards).
Tanne bar. Great for apres-ski and cocktails. Kinda weird retro music but good if you're in the mood. Probably the best place for a party with a group of mates. Can get a bit expensive if you get carried away on the B52's (you will).
Rocks bar. Smart little place with Sky Sports.
Pickel bar. Tiny place, popular with locals, always packed.
Bar Anonym (inside the Silberhorn). Not bad for a quiet drink but a bit claustrophobic.

There are bars in most of the hotels too. The Sunstar is well worth a visit.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Smokin Joe, you have mates???? Shocked wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
telford_mike, is it expensive in the pubs Puzzled
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Chris Brookes wrote:
telford_mike, is it expensive in the pubs Puzzled

Not at all, it seems almost a giveaway at the time Chris! The next morning though you feel like you've been mugged. My personal record bill in the Tanne is CHF270. Worth every penny. Shocked

Worst place of all for deja vu is the Sunstar bar. You spend a zillion francs and when you roll in the following evening Jeremy can tell you exactly what you drank the night before.... Razz

Value for money is what counts guys, and wherever you drink in Wengen you'll get it Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
telford_mike, good to know wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Smokin Joe wrote:
I am off to Wengen on 17 March with a few mates - any bars etc I should visit snowHead

I wouldn't go just then, place will be crawling with English internet geeks! wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Charlatanefc snowHead snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy