Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just back from Claviere...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Had a brilliant week away skiing every day at Claviere and Montgenevre. Snow conditions were very mixed throughout the week. Had bright blue skies one day, snow and cloud the next. Pistes were generally in very good condition considering the horror stories we had heard before going out. Out of the two weeks there, there were only a couple of afternoons that the pistes were getting a bit too icy to ski with 100% confidence. Most mornings, the pistes were all in lovely condition with very good snow. There's a few patches of grass showing through up the bowl at Montgenevre and on the odd bit of slope at Claviere and there's a few stones here and there but there's plenty of snow to have a good time if you're heading out there. It was also snowing when we left yesterday. Biggest bonus was the lack of people on the slopes. At times it was so empty it was like skiing your own private resort. I only queued twice in the whole week. Once for about 30 seconds at the bottom chair at Claviere and once for the gondola at Montgenevre.

There is still a lack of snow in the alps - as could be clearly seen when flying home and when looking across the valley to places like Sestriere which looked almost bare apart from where the snow cannons had been (apart from after it snowed - which soon burnt away on that side of the valley) but there's also still plenty to have a very good time on the slopes. If i could, i'd fly back today!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oh, and the food was great.

here's a photo from our hotel

latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy