Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kitzbuehel Ski Hire?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Greetings all! My husband and I will be in Kitzbuehel the first week of March. He is just getting over a shouder injury, so we want to limit our baggage. Does anyone know of a good ski hire shop in Kitzbuehel?

Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lisamer, Intersport are probably the largest European Sport shop network, this link shows that there are 6 Intersport shops in the Kitzbuhel area and gives the ski rental prices. Depending on where you are staying in Kitzbuhel you should find an Intersport shop nearby - I know that shop #3 on the pdf list is right by the HahnenkammBahn gondola lift. Other Snowheads may know of other independant dealers.
By the way, regarding the discussion on your previous thread, are you travelling by train to Kitzbuhel from Munich, or hiring a car? - and make sure you visit the Munich Hofbrauhaus on your Friday night pub crawl! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We always use an idependent (I think) place in Franz Josef Str, at the town centre end opposite the hotel we stay in, The Licht. The place has grown from (literally) a shed to a proper shop (so either the guy is doing something right or he grossly overcharges). The place is really only hire; he sells a few bits and pieces, goggles and so on, but SFAIK doesn't flog boots or skis; whether that's good, bad or indifferent, I don't know, but he's always looked after us very well. Good, new kit, well maintained and a decent choice.

If you're staying in that part of Kitzbuhel, worth a look.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy