Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Cenis - 24th Feb - Updated Conditions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody else out in VC or surrounding resorts for the week commencing 24th Feb ?

Will be visiting a few of the other Maurienne resorts, and more than happy to meet up for a ski and beer.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 1-03-07 21:53; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
srobbo, how long are you out there for? We travel out 3rd March so if you are still there, be good to catch up.

If not, have a great time and keep us posted of conditions wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SHello, At the moment, will be leaving evening of the 3rd, but that may change.

Will keep you updated with info and conditions.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Superb conditions at the moment, started snowing on Sat morning and virtually not stopped yet.

4 full powder days, inc. Termignon. Thigh deep in places Smile Smile

SHello
, conditions next week will be pretty good.

Spyderjon, will forward some info on when return next week
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
srobbo wrote:
4 full powder days, inc. Termignon. Thigh deep in places Smile Smile

Are you sure? - The Termignon webcam looks awful still...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Red Leon, Was there on Tues, with blue skies and loads of powder on the piste's. They left the 2 runs of the top drag un-pisted Very Happy

Returned on Friday with very overcast conditions, and there had been too much snow to open the drags (Av risk 5), so limited to the 2 chairs but still good snow until 1/2 way down. Unfortunately it then started raining on Fri evening right through Sat, rained in Val C below about 2200, so this did a lot of damage to the lower slopes, and as expected when driving past Termignon last night it did look like there was just a strip of snow left on the run to the village Crying or Very sad

Will post some pictures tomorrow.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
srobbo,

I think I may have misread the webcam. I assumed it was looking at the top drag(s) - hence my surprise at the conditions. Is the webcam actually looking at the lower runs rather than the top ones?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Red Leon, The webcam looks at the access drag for the nursery slope and snowpark which is in the field at the bottom of the resort (~1300m?)
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Finally got round to downloading the photo's from the camera.

Just a few in the album

One for RedLeon - Termignon
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
srobbo,

Thanks for that - I feel better knowing there's some snow around. Were you in the Alpazur or the one next-door?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Red Leon, Alpazur as usual
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
srobbo,

Had the MSB not come along to save me from yet another week skiing on my own, I would have been jumping on a SnowCoach coach today and heading to the Alpazur. Conditions look OK on the Moulin webcam but I'm sure I'll have a fab time in Wengen in a week's time instead Cool
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Red Leon, As most people know, Val C will always have an attraction for me, but having also enjoyed a week in Wengen I am pretty sure that you will enjoy your week.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy