Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Making the most out of three days in Morzine?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Somebody please advise me on the best pass/pass combination I should buy to get the most out of the three days (whilst still enjoying value for money).

Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well to be honest it depends on your ability, preferences and the weather!

There are 2 lift passes: Les Gets/Morzine and Portes Du Soleil.

The full PDS pass costs about 15% more but covers something like 6 times as many pistes.

Provided the weather is good, if you are a beginner/early intermediate, or if your preference is to ski on small tree-lined slopes then there will certainly be enough to keep you entertained for 3 days in the Les Gets/Morzine sector.

If the weather is bad you or if you are an advanced skiier or just prefer fast wide-open pistes, then you will almost certainly want to ski in the Avoriaz sector -- and for that you will need a PDS pass.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
moot_point, Also bear in mind that the best snow may well be in Avoriaz. Depending on your standard you could cover a good bit of terrain in 3 days. I've been to Morzine the last two years and I am going again this year for a long weekend. We always get the PDS pass.

snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
moot_point, I don't know when you are coming to Morzine but if it is soon forget the Morzine Les Gets pass, there is little point skiing there at the mo. Either buy yourself an Avoriaz pass which will allow you to use all lifts up to/ including the Chaux Fleurie chair in Linderets and the Chavanette chair leading up to the wall plus obviously all the Avoriaz skiing, or buy a PDS pass, as Sage, says, and ski the lot. If you are only coming for three days why not make the most of it?

cheers
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy