Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

We're off tomorrow ............. HURRAY

Poster: A snowHead
OK, so this will be my last night here before I go.

We've got the 2230 ferry tomorrow night and then driving through France to Switzerland and arriving at X sometime Saturday. So I'll get to try my new boots - lets hope I get them cold and wet rather than muddy!

I'm trying for consciously competent this year and need to find that confidence to attack the slope that must be in there somewhere.

I can't thank you all enough for all your advice these last couple of months and the way that I've been welcomed into your community - thanks to you all I have loads more background knowledge to apply the practical lessons against and I am sure its got to be helpful.

Will give you all a full report when I get back - I return on the 10am sailing a week on Sunday.

Have a great time everyone else that's going away - keep safe and have fun
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Megamum, fingers crossed for a great trip!! Cool Cool
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Us as well. Just about finished packing, chunnel lunch time tomorrow, then Annecy overnight and hit V claret saturday am for pre booked boot fitting. Kids have just buillt a nine foot high snowman in the garden , I hope he doesn't fall over as it could register on the richter scale.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
have fun, not the slightest bit envious even though we already been away for a 2weeker...i want more LOL
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Megamum, Have a lovely time. We are off to Italy on Saturday, but Switzerland is definitely on my radar for next year, possibly Wengen with what I have read on here. May you have lots of snow first and then sunshine!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Megamum, Have a great trip and i hope the boots are comfy for you snowHead
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Megamum, Have a good time at "x", look forward to your report on your return.

snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Megamum, I hope you have a safe journey and fantastic trip. Look forward to your posts and pics when you get back. Have fun snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Christina1 wrote:
Megamum, Have a lovely time. We are off to Italy on Saturday, but Switzerland is definitely on my radar for next year, possibly Wengen with what I have read on here. May you have lots of snow first and then sunshine!

OO, where are you going? We're going to be turning up in Val di Fiemme on Saturday evening.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Megamum, have a good time!! Very Happy snowHead
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Megamum, enjoy yourself, hope the snow is good for you wink
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
lift on from stanstead at the half term and get a window seat.. it looks like a scene out of WW2 as hordes of planes set off for europe..
i had one flight thet kept really low from stanstead right to the channel, had some great views of the estuary.. i assumed it was due to airspace being packed but i suppose i could have exceeded my 15 kilo allowance
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Enjoy!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Megamum,
Don't forget to look down & wave at us in the Chunnel. Have a great time in secret Switzerland.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Megamum, I hope you have a serene journey and a great time in Switzerland. Our half-term is the week after and I can't wait... though I have to Sad
ski holidays
Megamum, Be good Very Happy
snow report
Enjoy yourselves folks, and be careful out there! My group sets off on our epic journey across Deutschland to Garmisch Partenkirchen in about 7 hours! Bit of fresh snow overnight and more forecast for next week. May be a bit soggy in the village at times, but if that means freshies higher up, who the hell cares! Like my mate says... it only rains beer in German pubs... snowHead

Will have laptop with me, so will update as long as technology allows...
snow report
Megamum, Hope your trip is good, Im leaving for kitzbuhel in 7 hours......
yyyaaaaaayyyyyyy!!! snowHead snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy