Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

America has a brand new ski resort

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What's claimed to be "North America’s first, new all-season resort in more than 20 years" - Tamarack, Idaho - opens on December 15. Here's the press release (any hype isn't mine!). The website is here.:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DONNELLY, Idaho – (Sept. 9, 2004) – Tamarack Resort, America’s newest, all-season destination resort, today announced a grand opening date of Dec. 15, 2004, and outlined an array of winter recreation opportunities and ski-in, ski-out lodging available to Tamarack visitors this winter season.

“Idaho has a history of being a leader in the ski industry, as far back as the establishment of Sun Valley as America's first destination ski resort, said Carl Wilgus, administrator, Idaho Tourism Division. “It’s only fitting that we would continue that trend with North America’s first, new all-season resort in more than 20 years.

Ski and snowboard enthusiasts will have access to 25 downhill runs via five lifts, including the Tamarack Express and Summit Express – both high-speed detachable quads – which will carry skiers and riders to Tamarack’s 7, 700-foot summit and provide a continuous 2, 800-vertical-foot descent to the base area. The mix of terrain is suited for all skiers, boarders and families of varying abilities, as Tamarack offers what is considered in the industry a perfect mix of beginner, intermediate and advanced runs. And, for the freestylist, Tamarack features a 500-foot super pipe and terrain park, complete with jib yard -- among the first in the Pacific Northwest.

For the Nordic and back-country skier, Tamarack offers a full-service Nordic ski park, complete with 30 km of ski trails, 10 km of groomed snowshoe trails and hundreds of acres of back-country skiing. Nordic ski clinics and other Nordic special events are planned throughout the 2004-05 winter season.

“I knew it when I first skied Tamarack’s outstanding Nordic system that this team would not accept anything less than world-class sports venues, said Lyle Nelson, four-time U.S. Olympic Biathlon team leader. “I’m excited for Idaho and for Idaho Olympians of tomorrow to help launch Tamarack Resort.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well, that was about the worst website design I've seen recently. This from a resort that wants to compete with Deer Valley for custom? Sheesh.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I agree with "comprex" I hope that the resort rates higher in the real world than in the cyber world. Good luck to them
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy