Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Tania and the 3 Valleys

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Saw the weather report got excited and me and my pal managed to get passes from the family,got a flight and a room at the Telemark and look forward to a long weekend in the 3 V's with hopefully some fresh stuff on the slopes. Read loads about the weather everywhere else but not much about the weather in the 3 V's. the various forecasts say it should have started snowing a bit but the web cams dont show any fresh snow and the La Tania website's report is from Monday. Has anybody got any news Puzzled

We've been to the 3 V's a couple of times before and intend to go for the full pass. On the basis that it doesnt snow heavily, which slopes are in best nick at the moment Puzzled

many thanks

PS if it does snow heavily on Friday (please!!) and you see a couple of idiots struggling to put snow chains on then that will be me and Frank (as in Frank Gallagher from Shameless) Anybody got any clues how you put them on!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
it's snowing right now, it will all be fine... Only the odd run closed in several hundred - masses of skiing available. Been best early doors in the sunny weather on the groomed slopes but 3Vs have been spoilt really compared to some of the lower, smaller places. Make sure you catch "Bring Your Sisters" the best band this year!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.latania.co.uk/snowflash/snow.html says

Snow - a little later than expected...
7pm and it's dumping - more soon!
Report issued by Toffa on Wednesday 07 February 2007 at 19:22
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Rowley B QC, I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts on the Telemark. Is it right you get a pass in the cost of your weekend?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy