Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Catered accomodation with childcare week beginning 15th of April?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Those snowHeads with children, suggestions for a catered chalet with childcare for a 12 month old please? For the week beginning the 15th of April.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kramer, how many people, and what childcare are you after? Chalet Wensam (www.chaletwensam.com) has availability for that week, and Wendy is happy to do babysitting/childminding on a short term basis (she's great with the kids and was doing nursing before she and Sam bought the chalet). Everything about the place is top-notch. We're going back there in 2 weeks with the 4 kids who loved the place.
If you want all day childcare and can afford £3.50/hour + flights + accommodation for the wife and I (and 4 kids!) we'd be happy to oblige wink - my wife is a registered childminder and has loads of experience looking after the nippers!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ackcherley, I'd be happy to pay for myself and the 4 kids. Any excuse for a second week!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A couple of my friends have had to cancel their holiday this week at short notice, and this is the only other week that they have free.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kramer, We have an in-house nanny who is also qualified as a maternity nanny for that week and have space. See www.snowandtrek.co.uk. We have young ones and so can supply all necessary cots, linen e.t.c.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy