Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zai skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody tried these ?

http://www.swissinfo.org/eng/feature/detail/Tough_man_s_search_for_the_perfect_ski.html?siteSect=108&sid=7394556&cKey=1167654125000

I saw them in a shop in Berne yesterday and they look quite nice. Same shop also had Volants another pretty ski.

The shop was on several floors and had one of those lifts you just step in and out of. The lift never stops. That seems more dangerous than skiing to me. I wonder if there are Health and Safety laws for them.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:
They are also buying into a particular way of life: "Zai is a philosophy; an ideal of linear perfection in the snow, completely rejecting any form of compromise,"

Pass me a bucket, I think I am going to throw up. Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I would imagine that whoever owns Zag these days would have an issue about the name... it's a bit close, at first I thought it was a typo.

achilles, many ski graphics make me want to chunder these days. Anyway, thanks to Eric Cantona, I'm not a skier I'm an artist.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bode Swiller, dunno, these have been around for a bit; Kit Wong was posting about them back in 2004.

116/72/98 (spada) with the rock insert is, hmm, kinda intriguing for the novelty.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Latchigo wrote:
The shop was on several floors and had one of those lifts you just step in and out of. The lift never stops. That seems more dangerous than skiing to me.

I think that called 'paternosters' for some reason; perhaps because they move around like the beads of a rosary.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bode Swiller wrote:
I would imagine that whoever owns Zag these days would have an issue about the name... it's a bit close, at first I thought it was a typo.

achilles, many ski graphics make me want to chunder these days. Anyway, thanks to Eric Cantona, I'm not a skier I'm an artist.

Think Zag have got more important things on their minds at the mo. Like survival.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy