Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

getting to La Clusaz from Geneva Airport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ok, trying to find a cheaper way to get to La Clusaz from Geneva Airport

Taxi ride is £70 one way, and £100 return... oouch! 1 hour transfer

so anyone had experiance of getting there by train, bus etc?

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
buzz55, Sorry not much help but,depending on how many in your party and how long you are going for you could try hiring a car. It's less than 1hr30min from Geneva and the snow conditions may mean that you need to travel to find some decent skiing.
ski holidays
 dt
dt
There is a fairly regular bus from Annecy station up to La Clusaz, which (from memory) takes about 40mins and is not very expensive. There should be details on the la clusaz website. Its quite easy to get from Geneva airport to Annecy by train- will probably have to make two or so changes though, and it takes around 2-3 hrs. I imagine it would be quite a lot cheaper to do this than get a taxi transfer, even if it is a bit fiddly.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I did la clusaz from Geneva by hire car last week.

If your going for a short break then spending 3 hours getting from Geneva to la clusaz seems like a pain.

The car journey was dead easy, organised through www.holidayautos.com with the rental actually done with alamo - £121 for a Corsa for 4 days inc motorway toll vignette, winter tyres and snow chains (didn't use them as the roads were absolutley clear).

Time from Geneva to la clusaz in rental car - 1hour 10minutes.

Sorry, can't help more regarding trains or buses but have a great time in la clusaz, I fell in love with the place.
latest report
 brian
brian
buzz55,

There's a bus, but it only seems to go Fri/Sat/Sun:

http://www.coach-station.com/
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
try a SHs search on Alp Line or Alpy Bus. Lots of companies (also ATS) doing transfers. Or Google them.

in fact, try a search on "transfers".
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy