Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kicking Horse for the cowardly intermediate

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Being a total wuss I was really worried about skiing at Kicking Horse with its reputation of Steep and Deep. But yesterday I had one of my best days skiing ever, with plenty to keep me happy. There were long groomed blue runs which were totally empty. Admittedly some are steeper then I have seen elsewhere, and I did freeze on one, failed to turn and got down the rest of the slope feet first, leaving my skis somewhere above me Very Happy snowHead (I could have done without empty slopes then as I hade to walk quite away back up the slope to rescue my skis!), but it is a great resort for all not just those with no concept of fear Very Happy Very Happy

I will be off back up the mountain as soon as I can drag OH out of bed Very Happy snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Anniegirl, why is OH still in bed, has he got man-jetlag? And pictures please, we want pictures Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
How did you travel there,did you go independant or book a package?
How do you rate it?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
you can get a bus from banff, costs around $75 CAD with ticket for one day. leaflets can be found in the hotels.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
RachelQ, Definitely man-jetlag, or could have been too many beers. Still sorting out the pictures Very Happy

coolhandluke, We have hired a car and travelling around different ski resorts - off to Fernie today. But there is a shuttle from Calgary http://www.kickinghorseresort.com/gettinghere/shuttles/calgary.asp

Definitely recommend it as a resort, regardless of you level of cowardise
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy