Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Arabba - lift pass photo required?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know there are a few snowHead s that have ben to Arabba already this season. Do you need a photo for a 6 day Dolomiti Super Ski pass?

The web sites that I have found do not appear to mention photo requirements.

Also wondering if the pass system is hands free? It wasn't last time I was there, but that was when God was a boy Very Happy

TIA
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The whole Dolomiti Superski area is hands free. The lift pass office will take a digital photo which is included on the card.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I went to arabba last year and got back from selva on the 27th Jan this year. Got my lift pass through Inghams both times but never needed a photo.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
CP, you dont need a photo for a weeks pass and asBruski, says all area is hands free
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the response.

2 weeks to go - skis coming out today for a final wax and sharpen snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
1 week to go for me and HappyMouffe Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Was in Arabba last week. No photo needed, and no photo taken in lift pass offfice.

Conditions were good, but it was warm and a few pistes had the odd grassy patch at the end of the day, but nothing to worry about. We had a great time, huge area with lots of different terrain, cheap food, friednly people, not too busy etc.

Treviso airport had fog issues yesterday, the incoming plane for our flight nearly managed to land but got diverted to Trieste. Luckily for us Ryanair bussed us the c. 90 mins to Trieste and we got back home a bit late, but were grateful to be home unlike the Liverpool passengers who had their flights cancelled. If any of them are reading this I hope you got home safely in the end!

One other note of warning: if your transfer is with the Dolomitistars service, take travel sickness pills / tranquilizers. Their driver is seriously fast and scary.

Anyway, have a great time!

Anthony
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
antpj, Got delayed once for 6 or 7 hours at Treviso, Venice was fog bound so load of flights were diverted there instead which caused major delays for our flight coming in from LGW.

Flying to Bolzano this time which is nearer and a nice Saturday afternoon flight not a 5am job like most charters I get seem to be.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We're flying to Bolzano, on a fairly small plane by the looks of things - flight out is civilised but return is v.early.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hoppo, Small and with outside toilets Toofy Grin
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
CP, one at the end of each wing? Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy