Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

la via latt? whatsit

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got back from the milky way. Had fresh snow last tuesday, wednesday was spent in a very quiet montegenevre gliding down some nice unpisted reds and some "blessed" off piste fun. But most of the run are back to being a bit patchy to say the least, (sh** im skiing on grass) with gravel and lumps coming through. sestriere, soux d, cesana all much the same. most of the high runs have been afected by wind scouring. this has gone from white knukle ride blacks to brown trouser blacks. the snow cannons have been running most of the time just to keep a hold. borgeta is the best, with the tree cover keeping the wind and sun at bay. TTFN. might go again next year. If the men in the white coats let me out in time. Shocked
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do you know what the snow was like in Sansicario ?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bertiebasset, I'm going to this area at the end of Feb, what are the good bits and bad bits about it and are there many fast chairs? Know absolutely nothing about this area as I'm being dragged (kicking and screaming) by the lads ski team!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi mate, not been to san sca, world cup circus was in town throwing young ladies off mountains. it said to be good but was reported to be very icey, dicey last week. since the olypics the lift system has vastly improved. if you dont like it you can get any where in a short time. have a look at the ski club site or milky way site for piste map. empty slopes at the moment mate, got to be good news. by the way, no night life to speak of. TTFN.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorry, just turned into semi literate git. I had better proof read next time. Embarassed
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bertiebasset, Thanks for the info. Is the snow generally good in the Milky Way (other than Sansicario) at the moment ?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
bertiebasset, it's content that matters not grmmr..... Laughing thanks for the info
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Not up to much when I left. Most of the new snow had gone. leave wind cleaned higher runs and patch lower. due a bit more soon they say.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Anyone out there at the moment - current conditions?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy