Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good service received - report. I'd worn out the exerciser wheels

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'd mentioned the other week that my exerciser (Densie Austin BodyGlide) was squeaking. Today I dismantled it looking for the problem - I'd worn out the little wheels that carry the seat along the rails.

I bought the thing from QVC (not something I'd normally admit to in public, but they do give excellent customer service).

Anyhow, I found the booklet that came with it, and with little faith (you know these things normally) dialled the contact number of FCSI Ltd who distribute them for QVC:

1st surprise - It rang
2nd surprise - it was answered
3rd surprise - by the person named in the booklet
4th surprise - if I could identify the worn bits from the exploded diagram in the booklet he would send me replacement parts FOC - and I could email details to the address in the booklet which was also still valid.

I'm amazed and dead impressed.

I told him I was using it to get fit for skiing, he said - I ski, where you going? when I said Switzerland, he wondered if I knew what snow conditions were like in Davos as he was off to ski a week on Thursday (the day before I go). I guess if anyone here knows I can email him and invite him to join snowHead 's

All in all good news, and think good service shouldn't be ignored, hence this post.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy