Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saalbach Update

Poster: A snowHead
Quote, text msg at lunchtime
Fantastic conditions
12 inches of snow (man inches Laughing) in the last day, sun now blasting down, brilliant skiing so far Very Happy
The snowHead 's Lads
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Linds, I got one the other night "We are in a titty bar, where are you"

I thought it was a very apt place for them to be. Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

We are in a titty bar,

Frosty the Snowman, Sounds about right for that lot Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
It needs no explanation - they are all a bunch of ................ snowHead snowHead snowHead......only jealous !
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
So....Frosty the Snowman,

Any advance on Titty Bar?? wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
johnboy, Apparently our boys heard there was a pole dancing bar. They turned up but couldn't understand why the dance floor was covered in middle aged blokes drinking vodka and beetroot soup.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Having an great time. In the steiner bar. well recomened. Great snow, fenlendskier and charltenfc skier send hi and the rest of use real skiiers.
tell Frosty the Snowman, hes missing a good time time+´.ö
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ah.....the boys on the juice have found internet rolling eyes
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Latest is that The Lad's have now moved base to Zell am Zee and a couple of them (that shall remain nameless Little Angel ) have just got up after a very late night/early morning Shocked
So far no snow update they may not have found the piste yet Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

couple of them (that shall remain nameless ) have just got up after a very late night/early morning

So who was the "other" one Toofy Grin
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Mmmmm Frosty the Snowman, I think it may have been the tall and the short....................... Laurel and Hardy Laughing
Lads eh rolling eyes
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Linds, I am disappointed by The Lads' attempts in Saalbach - to the best of my knowledge (via 17 year old son) there are THREE pole dancing bars in the town. They only managed to try one - poor show when you can't get Lads to exhibit proper Laddish behaviour these days! wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Frosty the Snowman,
Quote:

So who was the "other" one

Are you psychic? Wink (It was a lanky bloke with webbed feet) Laughing
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
A good time was had by all.
The timing of the snow was great. made Saalbach come alive in fact some got so excited that they had to complete some DIY on their room.
Zee was very good too and Jerry proved how easy it was to ski for two and a half days out of a long weekend.
I was a little ill so could not sample all the Bars to see how comfortable they are for sleeping in like some rolling eyes
bev bish, with our natural leader finding one Bar was an accomplishment. This is the man who was to lead the group around the black run for those that did not fancy it. A minute later as I'm about to throw myself down the next steep pitch they come flying around the corner Shocked

Pictures later including the infamous night decent from après bars.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Nick_C,
Quote:

This is the man who was to lead the group around the black run for those that did not fancy it. A minute later as I'm about to throw myself down the next steep pitch they come flying around the corner

Don't blame me! Blame the daft gits who let someone that had only had an afternoon on the slopes in Zell lead them, after forgoing skiing the day before to get smashed in the Irish Bar watching Everton upset our lovable neighbours' greasy-spanish-waiter of a manager Wink

Quote:

Pictures later including the infamous night decent from après bars.

I am SO looking forward to seeing them! Use the force.........
latest report
Charlatanefc, you've got to admit it.....he's right about small teams who come to Anfield!! wink
snow conditions
quack quack
ski holidays
Elizabeth B, I thought WE were the bitter ones??? Your manager's comments (along with the board's shameful antics with the Dubai people) goes to show just what a classless scumbag of a club Liverpool FC really are. The irony of it is. Benitez fluked a Champions League by employing *EXACTLY* the same tactics.
latest report
Super Barnsley, Super Barnsley.
ski holidays
Nick_C has kindly uploaded his photo's for the world to see! http://www.snowmediazone.com/the_zone/showgallery.php/cat/659
snow report
Charlatanefc, I'm so pleased to see these Very Happy
I'm glad you had a great time - we're going to Saalbach on the 17th - it looks really pretty. I've been worried about the snow conditions, but it looks fine. And the sunshine - give me that any day. Very Happy
ski holidays
erica2004, whereabouts are you staying? you been to Saalbach b4? It was our 1st time, and we will definitely be returning next year!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy