Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs Meet-up Next Week 2nd Feb?

Poster: A snowHead
Can't find the original thread, but I agreed with flying_squirrel & rob@rar for a meet up at the Flying Squirrel in Plan Peisey next week. I reckon Weds or Thurs would be good, but I can't remember what days Rob will be about.

Anyone up for it is welcome to come along. Not sure on best time as I'll be over from Les Coches so maybe earlier or later would be better than having to flog our way back from some far flung end of Paradiski for lunch,...but I'm not unconvincible on the timing.

EDIT: just realised this may be better off in Trips so if any mod wants to move it, I'll not complain.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 25-01-07 17:46; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I arrive Thursday night, staying for a week. Friday or Saturday would be OK for me to meet up. I don't have a preference of time, and can meet either side of the Vanoise Express, although the Flying Squirrel is reasonably convenient for those coming from Les Arcs and La Plagne.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
..... I hope to be back on Tuesday, thus may have the pleasure of your company..... snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
BernardC wrote:
..... I hope to be back on Tuesday, thus may have the pleasure of your company..... snowHead

Excellent Smile
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'll be arriving in Vallandry Sun 28th. Will make mental note to keep clear of the Flying Squirrel at all times. Wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Okay, how about Friday then as Saturday's my last day (I'll change the title)? Any times - has Will sorted out his work rota? wink
Good to see y'all there.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Right, I'm off in an hour. I should have internet access while there so will check back, but otherwise hope to see people in the FS. snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
skanky wrote:
Right, I'm off in an hour. I should have internet access while there so will check back, but otherwise hope to see people in the FS. snowHead

What time do you suggest - lunch?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yeah, no problem. Will see you then.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
skanky wrote:
Yeah, no problem. Will see you then.

Excellent, have a good week Smile
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rob@rar, .....'Lunch' covers a very broad spectrum in time..... Laughing

........13:00 ..... ?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
BernardC wrote:
rob@rar, .....'Lunch' covers a very broad spectrum in time..... Laughing

........13:00 ..... ?

Yes, 13:00 or slightly after that (my brother-in-law has a lesson with NewGen at 11.15 I think).
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
13:00 is fine by me. Gives me slightly longer to ski a bit of Arcs first. See you then.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
skanky, .....that was a very short message .....

....what's occuring .... ? What's the low-down ....?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Don't have long online, so erm, meet at FS, a drink, some food then go for a ski? Either that or wing it? Smile
ski holidays
skanky wrote:
Don't have long online, so erm, meet at FS, a drink, some food then go for a ski? Either that or wing it? Smile

Sounds good Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy