Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

happy now?

Poster: A snowHead
im out on the 27th and feeling rather happy about the conditions,im sure there far from perfect but there alot better than last week,im most definately looking forward to my time in the snow and hope you all are too,have a great holiday and enjoy the snow Very Happy snowHead
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
damn right Wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
notverygoodatskiing, enjoy it! I'm sure we will!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm v.v. excited as Meribel has just had 35cm of snow and I'm off Saturday....wheeeeee snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, new user here. I'm off to La Plagne on Saturday and it's looking good! snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
troublemaker, welcome to snowHeads snowHead - hope you have a great time in La Plagne.

troublemaker is a good name for someone from Hampshire.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ray Zorro wrote:
troublemaker is a good name for someone from Hampshire.
Hampshire born, Hampshire bred, strong in the arm and thick in the head! Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
troublemaker, Laughing ahh, I see you have met IncogskiSno Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I am off on Saturday too.... How good is it to see so much snow falling just in time snowHead snowHead snowHead

Can not wait. 6am flight so an early start (2.30 wakey wakey) but I won't mind wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
troublemaker wrote:
Hi, new user here. I'm off to La Plagne on Saturday and it's looking good! snowHead

Welcome to Hampshire snowHeads Laughing snowHead

You will have a great time in La Plagne. If you haven't found it yet this is a very good website for La Plagne http://romain.guigon.free.fr/
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ginger winger, I know the feeling.....we have a 4.20am check in time. Urghhhh....... Crying or Very sad But then........ powder Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Me off too - Les Arcs on 27th. Our flight is at 0700 so the check in time is gonna be a killer Evil or Very Mad Is the bar open at that time?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Scarpa, I know at Manchetser Airport the bar will be open... at least I hope it will be. I have been planning my "breakfast" for weeks!!!!

May even see you in there at about 4am(ish).
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Off to Val Thorens on 27th - Flight's at 06.15!!!! OUCH! On the positive side, might even get a few runs in during the afternoon!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
my flight is at 3.15pm,the airport is 20 mins away,killer snowHead
snow conditions
notverygoodatskiing wrote:
my flight is at 3.15pm,the airport is 20 mins away,killer snowHead

So you'll be dumped in resort at about 10pm tired, starving & cold only to find everywhere's closed - no grub, coffee or anything. Getting to sleep with an empty tum isn't much fun - I've been there!! Enjoy your lie in! NehNeh NehNeh
ski holidays
Hi, Another noob to the Forum here Very Happy
All you lucky people talking about flying to your resorts....we're going hardcore to Verbier.....14 hours by minibus Shocked
Overnight travel too so 24 hours sleep deprivation to start the week and then of course we have to go out on Saturday night when we get there as it'd be really rude not to. Then of course we have to go out every other night too because ....well.......that's what it's all about isn't it.....skiing with a bad hangover. And then another 14 hour drive back Confused Cool

Snow's looking good now though
Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
Quote:

So you'll be dumped in resort at about 10pm tired, starving & cold only to find everywhere's closed - no grub, coffee or anything. Getting to sleep with an empty tum isn't much fun - I've been there!! Enjoy your lie in!

why would i be tired,im only 25 and can manage to stay awake a whole day,sometimes all night if im feeling really crazy,i will eat food on the plane,i can also go a few hours without food these days aswell,coffee? im thinking i can find a bar selling Beer,really looking forward to my lie in.
snow conditions
notverygoodatskiing wrote:
Quote:

So you'll be dumped in resort at about 10pm tired, starving & cold only to find everywhere's closed - no grub, coffee or anything. Getting to sleep with an empty tum isn't much fun - I've been there!! Enjoy your lie in!

why would i be tired,im only 25 and can manage to stay awake a whole day,sometimes all night if im feeling really crazy,i will eat food on the plane,i can also go a few hours without food these days aswell,coffee? im thinking i can find a bar selling Beer,really looking forward to my lie in.

An excellent response - congrats. Hope you have a fab trip.
snow report
Red Leon, Just followed the link in your sig. Is that Lake Tahoe? If so here's a pic you might like - mmmm corduroy mmmm snowHead

latest report
AxsMan,

I haven't a clue where it is but it looks lovely. So does your pic - as you say, corduroy mmmmmm.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy