Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Conditions in Bansko

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Althoug no new snow all month, there has been skiing available albeit limited to slopes below the height of the mid station of the Tomba chair lift. The Pisters have done an excellent job of keeping these lower slopes in good condition and for the most part rock free!

Today however it has been raining all day in the village and for a time this morning this was even rain up on the slopes, although i have been informed that it turned to snow in the afternoon. The forecast is for a considerable dump of some strange white stuff over the next couple of days, even down to village level. It will be the first time this season (apart form a very light flurry) that the village has seen any!

If the snow falls as it is forecast I may even get my board out and dust it off and take it out for a spin snowHead Up to now I have only used my skis this season. I've been waiting very very patiently, but also very very optomistically for this time to arrive. Cant wait.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Glynis, fingers crossed for you.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi to all,

wonderful conditions yesterday,2 days snowing ...............................POWDER time Very Happy Very Happy

ATENTION:

High level of avalange danger!!! 3 avalanges falling down yesterday!!!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy