Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Are there any wifi places in Flaine ... even better any free hotspots ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Les arcs has a few free wifi places (perhaps involving the purchase of a drink!). Any one any knowledge of any in Flaine ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is wifi in the tourist office.Last year I think I paid a small amount for a password for the week.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good question - I'm interested to know, too.

Knee Deep, How close to the office do you need to be to access it?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Alun, the Cassiopee is directly over the tourist office. According to their information sheet, wifi is 5 eu a week. 8.45am- 07.00 pm. For others in the Foret, the Perdrix Noire has an internet connection. You have to buy a card, iirc 8 eu for 30 mins, 12eu for 1hr
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Many thanks. We are staying in the Cassiopee but booked bay card and phone so had no real information. Again Many thanks.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Alun Williams, having read this not very carefully initially, I was going to reply that there are not many boutiques or hairdressers in Flaine (for the wifey wink )
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The white Grouse Pub has free wifi
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Whilst at the Residence de la Foret last week, they had a sign in the foyer saying wifi area. Receptionist told me I had to sit there and they you could get the signal from Le Diamant Noir. For most of the week I couldn't get any signal. Then on the Thursday it was as if someone reset it and I could pick up a really strong signal in my room. For free Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I spent a whole week without internerd access (except for borrowing one on the last evening to do our flight check-in) and it was bliss.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
justacey - did you sit on THE SOFA?? When we were at La Foret we wondered why everyone was sitting with their laptops on a particular sofa and then found it was the only place to get a signal. If it's still working - as you face reception go towards the left hand lifts and there is a sofa right in front of them..
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
jayne durham, Yes I sat on the lift facing sofas a few times and never got a signal - nor did anyone else there early on in the week.
The signal from Thursday onwards in the room was good enough to watch streaming movies.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy