Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

cheap train ticket paris->chambery/modane route - THIS SAT!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
One of my party has had to drop out so if anyone can make use of a train ticket from paris->modane (st sorlin, valloire, orelle etc) via chambery (for pretty much 'the alps') THIS WEEKEND get in touch.

2nd class outbound on this sat from gare du lyon at 14:24, 1st class return follwing sat (3rd) at 3pm from valloire - we paid ~E125 so open to offers. Could be collected from Canary wharf area or sent special delivery tommorrow if you get in touch in time Happy

I also have a non exchangable eurostar ticket if someone fancies usnig their power of persuasion to try and get the name changed on it (9am sat morning from waterloo, returning on the 20:43 from paris on the 3rd)

aj xx
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just for advice to others -

1) They never check the names against the passports
2) If you book through Rail Europe they only but the name of the booker not the traveller
3) Two of my friends adjusted their non refundable non returnable tickets a fortnight ago at the last minute and after with one paying no extra and the other £20 - one had lost his passport and the other left early through toothache

In summary, the train guys are pretty sympathetic and if you really haven't a good excuse and are female - cry. Little Angel
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy