Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Watch

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have totaled my present work watch this week Sad (again - its a regular occurance in my line of work somtimes)

Since i now have to buy a new one i am considering one i can also use for skiing.

i have seen a Nike ACG Ascent Fresh Altimeter Sports Watch for £30. This seems a good deal and much cheeper than a sunto version (too expensive for general work!)

Are these any good or just a 'gimmick / toy' ?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have a G Shock (steel with old fashioned hands that go round). No altimeter but boy are they tough and long lasting. I climb in mine and it's been in contact with some lumps of rock over the past years.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have a Baby G, bought after trashing several watches in various ways (not sure quite why I'm so hard on watches). I have lost two Baby Gs in ten years but never damaged one.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Swatch Snowpass, around £35, and you can put your hands free pass on it.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Odin wrote:
(again - its a regular occurance in my line of work somtimes)

NMR/MRI lab?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
comprex, no. Physical contact !!!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

again - its a regular occurance in my line of work somtimes)

Get your Union/Federation rep to contact the Health and Safety Executive, these work related injuries/damage should be erradicated in the modern working environment Toofy Grin
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Odin wrote:
I have totaled my present work watch this week Sad (again - its a regular occurance in my line of work somtimes)

Since i now have to buy a new one i am considering one i can also use for skiing.

i have seen a Nike ACG Ascent Fresh Altimeter Sports Watch for £30. This seems a good deal and much cheeper than a sunto version (too expensive for general work!)

Are these any good or just a 'gimmick / toy' ?

I have the Nike watch, in my opinion it is cak.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I bought one of the Swatch Snowpass watches, as mentioned by Helen Beaumont - besides the obvious attraction of being able to load your ski pass on it, it was comfortable to ski in & survived multiple falls without getting scratched or working loose. A good buy for the price, even if the designs are somewhat uninspiring compared to the rest of the Swatch range.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy