Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

courchevel apres ski ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are a bunch of 40 -50 Y/Olds. Staying for a week in Courchevel 1550.
We understand the resort as a whole is NOT renouned for a WOW A/ski and would appreciate suggestions for a fun time after a day on the slopes.
Assuming ,that is, if -- we at our advanced ages can still stand up !
FOR ALL YOU OTHER 40-50 Y/O THE LAST SENTENCE WAS A JOKE AND WILL CLEARLY NOT APPLY TO YOU!!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
moon, Mikhail Prokhorov, 41, had some interesting ideas for entertainment in Courchevel. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes ,thanks LAUNDRYMAN -------- I read this in my Sunday rag today. Dont think the Guys in our party dare ferry out "good time girls" not if they know whats good for them anyway! Might try the Byblos myself though you never know there might still be a few rich Russians lurking? wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
moon, we've been there a few times but never made it as far as the apres - too old and too tired after a hard day's skiing to want to go boozing or clubbing! I don't think we'll be going out much while we're there this time either - I've got my first exam for being an aerobics instructor a few days after I get back, so I may be doing a bit of studying.

But if you fancy meeting up in resort, I'll PM you with my mobile no.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi,

we had an amazing night out at an ice hockey match in Couchevel (local team V oxford uni). Brilliant friendly atmosphere, cheapest drink in town, excellent action but Courchevel thrashed the Brits. It's not a late night but we fit it around an early dinner. If you feel inspired you could always try ice skating yourselves, but don't break anything and spoil your skiing!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy