Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboard Binding Question - Flow vs. Standard Strap

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Wanted to see if there were any particularly strong feelings out there about the Flow snowboard bindings - in particular from anyone who uses them, or has used them as either before/after standard 2 strap bindings.

I've got Burton CFXs on my board and love em but I'm curious to try the flow bindings as they look bloody comfy. But, are they as response and do they slack off after a couple of weeks hard riding (i can imagine them stretching somewhat)

Any views/experience would be much appreciated - and in particular any specific model recommendations.

Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, I had flows for 1 season before flogging them on Ebay and going back to standard strap in bindings!!
personally i would rather spend the extra 20 second doing up strap bindings!! I had a few problems with mine with bits breaking and freezing but mine were ones from about 4 years ago so i'm guessing they might have improved a bit since then and the new NXTs do look pretty good but my past experience would put me off buying them.

The Flows are comfy tho but no more so than the Drakes i've got now which have nice big padded straps unlike the 1st pair of strap bindings i had which felt like they were trying to cut your foot in 2 and coming close to succeeding!!

If you really want to try them some of the rental places use them or some shops will let you demo them so you can see if they are right for you before spashing your hard earned cash! snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy