Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone going away on the 27th of Jan

Poster: A snowHead
If you're going to French Alps I think you're going to be lucky and have great snow. Forecasts suggesting perhaps as much as 50cm+ dropping between MMonday and Friday this week coming. Hopefully there will be a few more of these Very Happy and less of Sad come this time next week.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just been getting a bit of stick from my work mates whilst i have been checking the snow reports and this has cheered me right up and added to my argument that i will hopefully have some good snow when we go on the 27th.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Going on the 26th, looking good for us. Looks like 50-100cm in MonteRosa area. All possible things crossed here...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
ooooohhhhh lovely , can I tell the others in our Party it looks good for the 27th Jan Courchevel ?? Should I advise them to bring extra themals??
We go mostly at the end of Jan and I can honestly say its generaly T shirt under yer Jacket and pretty warm. Have a great Hols all you 27th ers.
Will mail from the BUBBLE in 1650 when IM there, for those who follow Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Can any1 tell me if it snowed in la plagne yesterday or not? The web cam looked really cloudy but all the weather charts say no snow since the 11th jan!! Im heading out on the 27th and dont know whether to take my blades or not!! Puzzled
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Flying out on 25th hoping for snow and getting a little nervy. Confused
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
garethjomo, if the forecast is right then there will be a lot of Very Happy in our household this time next week as we fly out on 27th!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wow a 5 reply thread and not one negative poster! Must be a record wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Going to Saalbach on the 26th with 3 other snowHead s, my brother and a mate. Hopefully Austria will get some as well, it's forecast but not as much as for France.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
garethjomo, It could end up being just rain !!!!!! Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Flying out to the Portes Du Soleil on Friday 27th. Looking good snowHead
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
We are going to Kaprun 27th. 29cm snow last night. Hoorah!!!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Yes, we're off to Courchevel 1850 on 27th, and there are a lot of forecasts for snow, so fingers crossed! Even if there isn't any natural snow, we'll be content - there is still good snow depth, lots of snow cannons and it will be way better than the Snowdome, and better than no skiing at all. And if the worst does happen, we can still go hill walking! I just can't wait to go, whatever the snow conditions.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
We're going to Courchevel on the 27th as well. So as you say DOCSQUID --- fingers x
My Daughter is working in Meribel and the word is snow snow snow ! Again fingers x and a bit of snow dancing I feel> Have fun snowHead
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
A group of us are also heading to PDS on 27th (staying in Morzine).
Hope the verdant pastures lower down turn white next week!
snow report
philgeorge999, welcome to snowHead 's. I'm heading out that way to Champéry next week as well snowHead
latest report
moon, philgeorge999, Me too on the 26th. Looks like if the snow predicated for Tues/Weds happens we should be OK. If not it should top Avoriaz up Madeye-Smiley
snow report
kaprun on the 27th hoping for lots of snow
snow report
Heading out to Val Thorens on the 27th - here's hoping there'll be more snow than there was the week before christmas! Should be good.... skiing and drinking.... Very Happy
snow conditions
colw wrote:
kaprun on the 27th hoping for lots of snow

Looks like Kaprun had a 30cm dump last night and the weather is getting colder so you should be ok.

http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Kaprun.0to3top.shtml
snow report
Going to Gressoney on friday for 8 days of (powder?) skiing. Just checked the Monte Rosa ski web + snow forecast and YES, looks like 50-100 cm will fall monday eve - wednsday, then it will be cold = artificial snow, YIHAA!

Saved by the bell it seems...
ski holidays
Flying out for a short break at La CLusaz on the 31st Jan.

The snow-forecasts look great although I'm hoping when we arrive things are a little warmer than the -15 to -25 forecasted for next week.

Snow, Snow now !

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Sun 21-01-07 16:39; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
LUv La Clusaz Laughing Lucky Hairyboy

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Sun 21-01-07 11:33; edited 1 time in total
latest report
I'm going to La Clusaz on 25th Jan, for 4 days.

I wish to apologize in advance for the behaviour of our party of 28.
snow report
moon, I feel very lucky, never been to la clusaz but can't wait to give it a try

ssnowman, Have a great time. www.snow-forecast.com is showing 30cm+ of snow at 1,800m on Mon/Tues but very cold temperatures particularly Wed thru Friday. Are you there for 1 week or 2 ?
snow report
Hairy Boy, unfortunately, just 4 days, but it will feel like 2 weeks.
latest report
I'm off to Livigno on the 27th Smile

Hopefully the predicted snow will fall for everyone.

Anyone been in Livigno before?
ski holidays
element, I've been 3 times, usually good snow cover. Plenty of duty free shopping. Last time I was there I bought new boots & bindings Very Happy
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ive been to Livigno before but when i was a lot younger. Only drawback was the coach transfer but great skiing. The weather reports look fairly consistant now for a big snowfall. The blades are coming with me anyway.
latest report
It will start snowing in MonteRosa at lunchtime tomorrow it seems. I'll have one eye one the webacam alla day at work. If it start dump im off to the local for a few "snow" pints ...YIHAA!
Hardrock hallelujah, let it dump, let it dump!
latest report
YAY - big gang of us heading for Les Arcs on the 27th - bring on the white stuff snowHead
snow report
We're off to Obertauern for the first time. We were due to be going to Soldeu but changed our plans due to the lack of snow there.
latest report
howdie, 29 of us are of to St Lary in the Pyrenees on the 27th. Weve been snowdancing for the last couple of weeks and ive got my fingers crossed that when i look at the web cam tmoz it will be wonderfully white! im also hoping that they open some more runs at the mo there's only 9 off 53 open! Crying or Very sad
latest report
6 of us off to Meribel on 27th. I too have seen snow reports and am really hoping the snow-gods a right on this one!
snow report
11 of us off to Les Arcs (well Vallandry) on 27th.......fingers crossed the reports are right...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy