Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lack of excitement?

Poster: A snowHead
The weather charts for the first time this year show significant cooling for the Alps with plent of chances for ppn from Sunday 0z onwards. Other than Carled few have spoken about this. The pattern seems well set too.

Have I misread the charts? Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I dunno about the charts, but I'm excited just hearing that others are excited!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I wonder is the lack of excitement due to people cancelling/not bothering to book their trips, based on this thread:
http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=22737&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Laughing snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Touche wink
ski holidays
 brian
brian
micksup, have you got me on an ignore filter or something ?

(If you have, I'll never hear the answer Laughing ).
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
No lack of exitement here. Going to Gressoney the 26th and now it loks like 1 m of fresh snow mon-wed, then cold cold cold = polvere.
Only worries = it's to good to be true.....now I have to get back to the snowdancing!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
micksup, i'm getting excited..... Laughing

this week i managed to persuade Mrs C that we should have a short break in Meribel as we otherwise wouldnt be getting any 3Vs skiing in this year. as it's her favourite place to ski she couldnt resist Smile

upshot is we are off late sat 27th for three days skiing and i cant wait - the news that fresh snow is on the way will make the next 9 days feel very long.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm getting really excited about this all now. I'm off to Morzine area on 24th and it's all looking good! Bring it on. Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm getting very excited about the prospects, but I'm keeping it under control until the snows come. Off to Les Arcs on the 24th. Let it snow! snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
If you book it, it will come! Very Happy
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
We have changed our plans, we were going to bad gastein but because of closed runs home have now booked obertauern to be sure of skiing!
Although the forecast next week is improving all the time.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'm not posting much for fear of being berated for being a bit smug, having stuck my neck out about a weather change around about now some time ago... all hail the puppy poo!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

I'm not posting much for fear of being berated for being a bit smug

I'm very relieved that's the reason, carled, I feared you were worried about having to break the bad news.... it's obviously going to get cold but I have still not seen any very convincing evidence about just how much precipitation we can expect at lower altitudes. A metre of snow would be superb but I'll believe it when I see it....
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
It's the boy who cried wolf. I've been on "amber state" for the last few weekends, people just laugh when I say the snow is coming. I hope the snow comes. I'm not just thinking about me though, I wouldn't want Carled's dog being dropped off at the Dog's home. Animals are for life, not just for Xmas or weather reporting.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
im still excited about going to the three valleys even if the pics on another topic show that i shouldnt. If there is no snow when i get ther it will just turn into a mega expensive drinking holiday Laughing so all is good
ski holidays
way past excited,snow glorious snow,hope it carries on,temps are looking good for next week aswell
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy