Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Speedferries

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone planning to use Speedferries in March, beware, the ship is in dry dock from 2nd-27th
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Helen Beaumont, thanks for this info, my parents sometimes use this company Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Checked it out this afternoon for our next trip.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Booked for 3rd April hope it comes out on time
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hmmm....now at exactly this time last year Speedferries cancelled our crossing because [sarcasm]quite unexpectedly[/sarcasm] the ship had gone into dry dock. Queue a few moments of mad panic, a search for a replacement crossing and not a little bit of rage Evil or Very Mad

I complained saying that they must have known about it absolutely ages in advance and they shouldn't have taken our booking and messed us about, got nowhere with my complaint at the time (good old t&c's) but I now feel more than a little vindicated in my assumption that they plan these things in advance and know exactly when the ship is out of action! Travelling with Eurotunnel this year.....
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Speed ferries only have one craft and have been on the lookout for another for some time. Annual maintenance will be planned well in advance although breakdowns will occur.
They will need the annual refit to be out the way for the summer season.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
JT, whats wrong with October!!!! no sunshine tourists no skiers.... Oh i got it P&O and sea france have taken all the slots then Confused
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
JT wrote:
Speed ferries only have one craft and have been on the lookout for another for some time. Annual maintenance will be planned well in advance although breakdowns will occur.
They will need the annual refit to be out the way for the summer season.

Exactly....so why take bookings and then cancel with just two weeks to go and then hide behind the t&c's when your customers complain!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy