Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

If anyone happens to record the Val D'Isere races on Eurosport this weekend...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
(Assuming they go ahead, not wanting to tempt fate)

...I wouldn't mind a DVD or whatever please, costs covered of course.
The Sky+ program guide doesn't list them, probably as it's rearranged, so I can't set it before I go. Sad

Thanks in advance Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pistes are in near excellant condition. race pistes are sprayed with water for two weeks anyway to be more like marble than snow. seeya, K.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jerry, the eurosport website is showing a fair bit of skiing listed on Eurosport 2 for the weekend...but it doesn't give any details.....so it might be the womens.

I'll try and remember to record it (if it's on)....but the best I can offer is VHS.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Elizabeth B, As you and I know rolling eyes , the Eurosport website is useless and bears no relation to what they actually transmit! That's why we always end up with recordings of football, tennis, snooker, ski jumping, biathlon etc Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Eurosport are great for live stuff though as they keep it runnign after the timeslot and shuffle the schedule to fit it in, absolutely no good at all though for recording stuff to watch later.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
FenlandSkier, Yeah but no but yeah rolling eyes . I can't spend all day watching/recording telly just in case! It really pees me off when they know they're not recording it (ie it has been cancelled - wind, visibility etc) but they still say on the website it's on! How hard is to alter a few words Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I know exactly what you mean maggi, if I'm out on call or whatever I like to know that my Tivo will still be merrily searching out skiing stuff and recording it for me to watch later when I get home. Of course what happens is they make a late decision to change the schedule and don't update the website or EPGs so Tivo still records what it thinks will be skiing but is actually football or snooker instead.
It doesn't help either that I'm on TopUpTV so only get a part-time version of British Eurosport, the weekend's racing for example was cut off bang on 1830 (when the channel's timeslot finishes) so I missed the last few skiers runs, which are of course the most important rolling eyes
At least the C4 early morning stuff comes through OK.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
FenlandSkier, I never record the C4 stuff. I want it NOW and I want it LIVE Twisted Evil .
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Anyway, thanks for the offers. The bit that went ahead I watched live on german ES from the apartment!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy