Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow on it's way this week!!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Just to add a lighter note to all the sadness concerning the lack of snow.... what seems to be everywhere!!!

Reports are that snow is on it's way this week in some french resorts!!!! Yipee for all those going out this weekend .

Ski club of GB have this posted on their site today... Hoorah!!!! ( you pobably need to register to access this but it's free)

http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/reports/general/default.asp?intCountryID=4&strSortOrder=Country

Little Angel
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rachd7, welcome to snowHead 's. Great news if the snow turns up, fingers crossed! Going out on 24th Jan so hopefully lots by then... Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Rachd7 Welcome to snowheads

What does 'snow forecast' mean on SCGB Site ? This week, month, season, year ?

It has previously noted on this forum that the SCGB forecasts are somewhat over stated.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
i think just about every forecast site is predicting a good amount of snow next tuesday for most resorts and some resorts will have some before. If doom and gloom merchants want to argue against this fine. I'll just wait and see.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Stewart... if i'm right in thinking what your reffering to it's the snow thats forecast over the next 6 days.

If you copy the link that i posted and then register and select your resort info it will give you the forecast for the next 3 days and the predicted snowfall for the next 6 days....

If thats not what you meant then i am being a DIV but can be excused as just finished a set of nights..... Puzzled
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
garethjomo wrote:
i think just about every forecast site is predicting a good amount of snow next tuesday for most resorts and some resorts will have some before. If doom and gloom merchants want to argue against this fine. I'll just wait and see.

Ditto!!!! I quite like the idea of snow even if it does turn out to be 2cm and not predicted 20!!! If the 2cm doesnt arrive then i'm sure the sunglasses and the 20 cases of beer will!!!

Have fun... Razz
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
This is just what the Farmers said mid January winter will come !!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I love them Farmers Razz
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
2cm of snow is better than 2cm of melted snow in my books . . . and . . . it may be the beginning of something beautiful. Gotta be optimistic haven't we??? wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The Chamonix forecast is looking quite promising today - http://www.chamonix.com/meteocham/MetPreE.php

If those temps can just stay down a little bit on Thursday then maybe my weekend up at Avoriaz will be better than expected. Fingers crossed..
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
hatpegs, ? You're 'avin a Steffi, or what?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hey you've got to grab any small nugget of positive news right?! 1800m snow level? That would do me.

I take it the view from Chamonix does not concur!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
hatpegs, As a general rule the Chamonix Meteo reports are on the conservative side, and all the local buzz is about the bad weather co-insiding with the change of moon!!!!
To be honest i'm grateful for the positive vibe, i just hope it gets people buying clothing and skis, our range is better than ever and needs a real big dump to bring many of us out of the doldrums. Little Angel
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
hatpegs, ? You're 'avin a Steffi, or what?
Now fitting Steffi with some boots!!. That would be a pleasure. The best legs in sport. Toofy Grin
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Frosty the Snowman, After yours mate! Toofy Grin
snow report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, this isn't a dating site!
snow report
Tuesday looks like loads of snow. Wednesday even more, 25cm +. Thats report for St Sorlin D'Arves anyway where i'm off in feb
snow report
I bet - it's really sad to see all the news at the moment what with lift crews being laid off and businesses struggling. Hope it gets better for you - and for me this weekend of course.. Very Happy

BTW, when you say the Chamonix Meteo reports tend to be conservative, I take it you mean that they generally "under-report" forthcoming weather events? I've found that forecast to be pretty much the only reliable one for the area - certainly most resorts in the northern alps I've been to seem to display the web page printout all over the place - certainly rather than their own "official" forecasts! Last year in Morillon it was scarily accurate for the entire week..
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy