Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Forget East Coast Canada

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just came back this week from 2 weeks in Toronto and Montreal from the 24th Dec - 9th Jan...

And I must say it was very disappointing! The coldest the weather was at maximum -5C, on average it was around 5C-10C, and it only snowed for a couple of hours on 2 days...

Bluemountain.ca had to close and fire around 1300 workers because of the lack of snow and Mount Tremblant didn't look all that promising either... to top it off all our ski gear was stolen from our car in montreal, the window was smashed and broken into in the secure valet parking of the hotel... most of the stuff we got last year!! Mad

not a good skiing trip for us Sad Sad we did spend time with family which was great and made up for it Smile

Would not recommend going to the East coast of Canada until they have a a proper dump and cold weather .. maybe sometime in Feb-March.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Whilst the West is doing exceptionally well....
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wdraham, what a shame, you sound as though you had more bad luck than could be bargained for. I hope your next trip is more successful; will your losses be covered by insurance?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This week in Tremblant has been fantastic, temps between -5 & -14, 65 good runs open out of a total of 96. Forecast looks good for the next few weeks.

Just don't want to leave now.

Sad Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w wrote:
wdraham, what a shame, you sound as though you had more bad luck than could be bargained for. I hope your next trip is more successful; will your losses be covered by insurance?

thanks pam Smile we're sorting it out through the hotel's insurance which will hopefully cover most of our stuff.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy