Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accomodation wanted - 2nd - 6th March - Anywhere nice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Could anyone help with ideas/recommendation to arrive Friday 2nd March and fly back on the Tuesday, we would prefer an easy transfer from a airport that hosts low cost airline, we can hire a car for transfers if needed. I thought there may be some on here who run Chalets.

Thanks in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Depends on what you mean by nice.

Geneva - Megeve :: did it last year and was excellent (but a bit expensive).

J.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
up4it, We have just booked flights stansted to grenoble @ £50 each return 2-5th March. We are going to Les Deux Alps and will hire a car as its cheaper than transfers. Now is def the best time to book cheap flights. We have no accom yet, but are hoping for a hotel for 3 nights. Other snowHead recommend waiting til nearer the time as bookings usually run sat to sat. As for short transfers I found that Grenoble for LDH, ADH areas 1hourish, Turin for Pila, Aosta area 1-1.5 hrs, Geneva for Chamonix etc bit further. Where you flying from? Puzzled
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try www.haussonas.com. Excellent accomodation in Zell am Zee which is only an hour away by train from Salzburg (Ryanair). If there's three or four of you going, may be worth hiring a taxi from the airport.
Zell's a fantastic town - very quaint but loads of bars, restaurants, etc. Ski bus will also take you to Kaprun for free.

Accomodation close to town centre and owners are very welcome and will accomodate short breaks. Used it for Christmas holiday a couple of years ago. Main disadvantage is only one bathroom so although it can easily accomodate six to eight people, not ideal for more than four.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hello mate, PM me as I know a decent accomodation in Las Deux Alpes. I rented it last year for a few days and it was cheap, central but excellent. The owner is a really nice guy too. Drop me a line.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
up4it, PM in your inbox
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
up4it, don't know who Robbof, has in mind but a number of Snowheads have apartments here - PM me and I'll give you details. Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
easiski, Hi can you recommend a hotel for us 2-5th March? I have looked at your website but thought it may be too early to expect a weekend booking? Any suggestions gratefully received. Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy