Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

mEticket ? Anybody had this?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In my haste to book up Steamboat I failed to look at the lift pass costs. I checked Winter Park , which was £156, and assumed Steamboat would be the same. But its not, its £209 for 6 days. Eek.

So I am now trying to find something thats not so excessive.

I came across mEticket. It lets you have a 6 day pass, which is transferrable across a few resorts, including Steamboat. For 6 days its actually cheaper, £189.

Has anybody ever tried this? It doesnt mention international post either, but does allow you to pick UK for your address Confused

I believe that you may be able to buy it at the resort tho, so perhaps that is the best way to go Confused

Off to look for last few bits of gear today.. gloves, socks etc Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
smashed,
Several people have posted that you rarelyhave to pay the face cost for lift passes in North American resorts, if you know how there are often local shops with discounts. I would post in the resorts section or on Epic which has a North American user base asking how to get cheaper lift passes for Steamboat . Good Luck.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
smashed,
I would do as T Bar says, you can ask on Epic but you could also edit the title of the thread to include Steamboat which may attract some of our American skiers after the weekend.
Certainly in Utah discounted tickets were available and cheaper if you wanted to visit different resorts in the area.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you people Smile

I was unaware of epic. I will check it out.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy