Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski's and Boots - when to collect

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
When is the best time to go and get kitted out for the hire ski's and boots? When you first arrive in the resort on the Saturday afternoon, or are they open in the early evening and go then when the queue may be shorter?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
tigger99,

I'd have look at the shops as soon as you get there. Get it sorted as soon as poss. I wouldn't leave it until sunday moring if you can..
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you can manage it as early as poss sat would be best, as more people arrive in resort the shops just get busier and busier. Sunday morning is a nightmare in sat changeover resorts and anyoe with lessons booked can get rather stressed!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
tigger99, as soon as you get there would be my answer, the further to ther back of the queue the less selection of decent skis there will be, on busy holiday weeks i have seen shops renting out skis that are years old as they have run out
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
go as soon as possible and be prepared to wait around a bit. practice standing on one leg when you wait.... and when you get served, don't let them give you skis longer than chin high.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy