Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

We're going to...Livigno!!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After much messing around, chopping and changing and general time wasting I have finally booked this years trip to Livigno on 25/2. As i've never had the pleasure of the place i was wondering if anyone had any advice on the place. if people can anwer any of the following questions i'd really appriciate it.

1. We're staying at La Locanda - i've looked on the web and i know it's not the Ritz, but anyone know how nice it is and where it is on the town?

2. Any recommendations on shops to hire kit from? - boots and skis for a party of 6 and lift passes

3. I'm sure we'll find them but any specific bars to aim for or to avoid?

4. What's the snow like? Is there much of it yet?

Thanks for your help folks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stevec, Visited Livingo about 7 years ago enjoyed it, two seperate ski areas either side of the valley just checked conditions- base- 35cm upper 45cm, conditions varied 2 good, lots of time for this to change for you, snow expected soon approx 6cm. Nice resort Italy= class food, also tax free= cheaper than most resorts. Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stevec wrote:

4. What's the snow like? Is there much of it yet?

Thanks for your help folks.

Can't help on your other questions but keep your eye on conditions here:

http://www.livigno.com/en/sport/verificare/webcam/webcam1.htm

Rule of thumb:

To stay in the sun all day: Costa de Sol side in the morning, Mottolino side in the afternoon.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy