Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Satobus transfers (reposted)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm hoping to travel from Lyon Airport to Les Coches using the Satobus service.

I've had a good look around their website, checked the times, dates and places and have a couple of questions.
I've also read through the previous Snowheads Satobus threads.

Does anyone know where the Satobus buses leave from at Lyon Airport? I've had a look at the map on the airport site:
http://www.lyon.aeroport.fr but I can't find the Satobus bus stop.

Also, after reading the story about the German guy travelling to Sidney, USA rather than Sydney, Australia Shocked

I wanted to check that the destination on the website "Aime Gare Routier" is same Aime as the one in the Valley at the bottom of the hill at Les Coches.

Cheers

(I posted this yesterday - but it was lost. Luckily I had the message in a previous screen. Someone also replied and that was lost as well).
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can't remember where the stop is but i know the info desk is pretty easy to find and they will be able to direct you. It's not that big an airport.

I'm sure there is only one 'Aime' in the Savoie region, so i suspect you are going to the right one. It's only minutes from Les Coches, well maybe 15-20 anyway.

Hope this helps, if only a little Puzzled
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers Ski Bat.

It helps - but only a little Very Happy

I've booked the bus now, I'm sure I've done it correctly and that everything will turn out fine. If not I can always catch the train or get my mate to pick me up!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm sure the bus situation will be fine. There are a load of people using it this time of year.

We are off to Aime on Friday 19th Jan, but are driving from Geneva this time around. Otherwise i would have offered a lift (if you were travelling on the same day and at the same time that is).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy