Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Friedrichshafen - St Anton transfer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody out there used the Loacker Tours weekend shuttle bus from Fried Chicken Aiport to St Anton?

Just wondering how pacey it is so I can determine if we are going to get a decent few hours skiing on Saturday afternoon. It would be good to get a few turns in to "earn" our KK beers!! We are on the early Ryanair flight arriving 09.40.

Also, any recommendations on ski hire in the town centre. Usually walk into nearest shop unless someone can specifically extol the virtues of a particular outlet. I will be hiring "VIP" type skis

Cheers in advance!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can highly recommend Fauner Sports - excellent equipment and very friendly people. Its near the roundabout and the tourist office.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Agree with Fauner good people and good service SCGB discount as well.
I have always used the train easy run from town centre to city and direct train to St A if you are lucky.

http://www.bahn.co.uk/db_uk/view/index.shtml
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
didn't get the Loacker Tours bus, but did transfer from KFC to St Anton on a ski val bus earlier this year, from memory it certainly didn't take more than 1 1/2 hours.
Hired skis from the shop at the bottom of the Nasserein lift which was nearest to our chalet, but this was a bit out of the main town, they were pretty good though.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
See you there m8. I'm on the same flight and have booked on the same coach. 6 of us going in total.

Beers in KK then..
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you are near the Nassereinbahn, then try Jennewein. Good gear, good people (esp Jurgen), and walk out the back door to the piste.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for all your help folks.

Looks like Fauner are worth a look as I'm staying in St Anton itself.

Later dudes.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy