Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Circuit de Roc D'Enfer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Happy New Year to all snowHead

Have a holiday planned for 24th Jan to La Grande Terche (St Jean D'Aulps) and wondering if anyone has any reviews for the Circuit de Roc D'Enfer? Anyone been there and is it good? I am a beginner but looking forward to having a bash!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
MrDan,

La Grande Terche - Circuit de Roc D'Enfer is good fun and really pretty.. can be a bit icy in bad conditions. Certainly the slopes of belleveux are worth doing when you are over that side as well.

Oh there is a little bit of "up hill" coming down into belleveux might have to pole it a bit .., a few nice places to stop and have a vin chaud on the way round as well , at the top of the chair lift a belleveux or in the "cow shed" at Village de follys on the way down into La terche

Oh there is a nice French restaurant in St Jean D'Aulps .. "Amandier" .. . Up the top of the bubble on the slopes La Licorne is probably best.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
lambertm, thanks very much. Looks like the snow has come down there today so here's hoping it stays. I've been to the area a few times before but only in the summer so going in the winter is going to be brilliant. Thanks for the advice.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy