Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tremblant "TODAYS HONEST SKI REPORT" with pictures

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Greetings everyone. I run the www.tremblant-insider.com free information website for Tremblant. I'm a retired Marine that lives here and skis each day. I believe you folks deserve some honest skiing information from here. So here is an example of my daily honest ski report. Like I said it is a free service. Basically you know all those things that you spend 3 days figuring out when you go to a ski resort, and it seems like you wasted that time figuring it out. Well I do all that for you on my site. Check out he helpful hints page and the chat room. Here is your "DAILY HONEST SKI REPORT" 26Dec06 w/pics.

Well I was in Ottawa for Christmas night as was very surprised that it started snowing around midnight. And I must say I had the best Christmas of my life last night. It was a grand time.

Well the drive to Tremblant was nasty. 4 inches of snow on the roads and it was heavy and wet. Got to the mtn and was ready for a great day. It was snowing like crazy for a few hours. I would say we got 4" total.

Superior was the best trail. South side trails below the TGV are still really corn snow and death skiing for beginners so please take your time.

Hopefully the temps will drop enough tonight to turn the guns back on. These pics are from over the last 3 days and will show you how greatly the conditions are improving..

Dec24

Dec25

Dec26

[glow=red,2,300]NOW ITW/FORTRESS/TREMBLANTS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS CRAP. THEY ARE TELLING PEOPLE WE WILL HAVE 59 RUNS OPEN TOMORROW AND TRAILS WILL OPEN IN LA SOLEIL. BULLSCHIT!!!!!!!!!!! Yes conditions are greatly improving. Yes the snow guns should be coming back on sometime early tomorrow morning. Yes snow is in the forecast. Yes you will have a good time coming here. But this is the only place you will find the honest truth that your hard earned dollars paid for. Realistically we will have 22 runs open this weekend because he tell the truth and don't count 50' long patchs of ice as a ski trail. [/glow] THINK SNOW Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
JB007,

Welcome to Snowheads.

Great site. Look forward to viewing in more detail later today Blush
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great pics JB - welcome to SnowHeads.

I'm a keen visitor to your site and I've been thinking of giving Tremblant a visit for a while now - but never managed it yet! The reports on the low temperatures keep putting me off. snowHead

James.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
icicle,

No offence to JB007 but don't bother going here. Fine if you live local but really not worth the cost / travel time form the UK. The Piste infois very misleading. We are really talking about one small hill and not too many pistes or lifts in a cold part of the world.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy