Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recent conditions - Whistler backcountry

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
TR: Cowboy (or is that CowGirl) Ridge

Looks pretty good in Cowboy Ridge and the hut at Russet Lake is still there as we peek around the ridge looking over to Fissile Peak. All the chutes look filled in. We dig a pit on the aspect, it's a W aspect and 30 degree slope. HS is 220cms (pretty good for a spot just below a wind-exposed ridge), there's 10cms of recent snow, 40 cms of 4F snow, a 1F layer at 40 - 45 and another 1F layer from 45 - 55 that feels like windslab. I get a CTE off the first 10cms, and no result on the remaining column. The block fails on a Hard shovel shear at the 55 layer.

snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It's looking good up there! Since Baker is closed Christmas day I hope to get up early enough to drive up to Whistler Monday.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Forgot to add story link and more pictures http://www.leelau.net/2006/cowboyridge231206/index.htm
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
LeeLau, ........ oooh! ....... lovely DAY...! Very Happy snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy