Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val d'Isere Ladies

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am I the only one who watched 2 super downhills and a stupendous slalom race this week?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
easiski, I missed them on Eurosport and didnt catch the repeats Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
easiski, I saw them.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Me too. Pity about Eurosport not being able to transmit the men because they're in Austria. But really, I wouldn't have had the time or energy to watch any more recordings this week! (I have to watch all ski racing in the early hours of the morning when everyone is in bed as they all think it's boring rolling eyes )

I must say, no one seems very bothered on here though, Charlotte. The rugby and cricket threads seem more popular Shocked .
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Russell, there weren't any repeats!

rjs, I'd be disapointed if you didn't wink

maggi, that is the problem with British skiing - without grass roots support we can't expect our skiers to do well, and yet the public do expect them to do well! Puzzled Ordinary skiers must begin to watch and support - forget those stupid team sports - we're no better at them anyway!!

Now Nick Fellows is doing a programme on Tuesday (boxing day?) showing the men's races. don't know if there are more or if they're the ones we had this week though - either way it's a start to be able to see something from Austria. Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
easiski, i missed that lot, work got in the way again Puzzled Puzzled

as for boxing day....i am sure my father in law will find something he wants to channel hop to ....he normally gets to a channel, you start to watch the program and withing 5 mins he looses interest and the rest of the house has to as well while he finds cricket, rugby, football, or basically anything else that he might like but no one else would find remotely interesting Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
CEM, video, my boy, video! wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
On this site, http://www.wcsn.com/sport/index.jsp?id=34032 , under the header 'Media Showcase' you can watch the best runs of the past races.
Sorry, if it has been posted before.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
easiski, video Puzzled Puzzled we broke that a while back, just not replaced it with anything like a recordable DVD or sky +
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
lost interest in ladies downhill when they stopped filming a behind shot of their butts on take off. With that aside they are better in the kitchen than doing a mans job anyway. (... whats that, can I hear torrent of abuse forming?)
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The men's downhill was live on Eurosport for me. This must be a satellite v digital thing. I don't get British Eurosport, but the European version. Pay nothing and get better ski coverage! That can't be bad. Don't know how long it will last though.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy