Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A great tip i thought i'd share

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm 25 and for the past 5 years skiing i've been aching continually, mainly due to no excercise / stretching before hand. So after last years trip a friend and i decided to take up KUNG FU! and let me tell you, I am MUCH more flexible now and my muscles are faster. We're going skiing in Jan and i am hoping that it has helped me, if it hasn't i'm giving up!! But as of yet I cannot encourage you enough to start it up. There we go, tip over.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I took up karate in April (my son was keen and a number of my mates and their kids had started). Same deal; lots of stretching exercises. I'm not exactly the incredible rubber man, but I'm stretchier than I was a year ago. It's quite a good laugh and I can know defend myself against an attacker (provided that he limits himself to one of a small number of attacking moves and does it very slowly).
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You'll need more than that to protect yourself in the European ski lift lines though.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My top tip is this:

Always put your socks on before your boots.

Works every time.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nick-o wrote:
So after last years trip a friend and i decided to take up KUNG FU! and let me tell you, I am MUCH more flexible now and my muscles are faster. We're going skiing in Jan and i am hoping that it has helped me, if it hasn't i'm giving up!!

To quote Bruce Lee when training some of his pupils in Enter the Dragon " Be like water," and we all know what happens to water in the mountains, when it's -17. wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy