Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Luggage Shipping

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I wonder if anyone can help with this one.

Are there any services available to ship you ski kit back to the UK for you after a weeks skiing (in this instance Courchevel) if you're then travelling on elsewhere before returning home?

Cheers
Graham
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
grumbas, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

I'm sure that you could send it back via a usual courier eg DHL or post it.....not sure what that would cost though!!

I'll personally take it for a fee of £500 + costs wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Here's a couple of companies

www.firstluggage.com

www.carrymyluggage.com

Search the internet for more.

The companies use the established couriers (eg. FedEx, UPS etc) and as such collections and deliveries tend to be Monday to Friday working hours only.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the suggestion, First Luggage were very helpful and quite reasonably priced.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
grumbas,
Used to be able to do it via the railways I don't know if changes in security means you can't now.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
grumbas, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead

I'd be interested to hear how it works out...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've just checked out both companies to take our stuff to America.....the down side to snow sports is hauling your gear.

for a 200x35x30 bag weighing up to 35kg it's looking like between £103 and £120 each way.

Anyone else tried this before? my obvious concern is how reliable they are.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Gyro:- Airline luggage costs not that dear!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yeah I know, but I hate dragging two cases and two board bags on a train, a bus and a plane to America. When you offset what it would cost to put the extra bags both boards, boots and outdoor gearin the hold, (I can get all this in one bag upto 30kg) id rather pay someone else to haul
It from my home to our condo in colorado so I don't have to. So for the extra £70 or so id rather do that.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@grumbas, I have found these guys to have the best prices. And they have a 5% discount this week: https://www.luggagemule.co.uk.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy